The 25th International Conference of the Catalan Association for Artificial Intelligence (CCIA 2023) will be held on 25-27th October 2023 at Món St Benet. This year’s international conference theme is Supportive AI, where the main goal is to strengthen collaboration between research and industry by sharing the latest advances in Artificial Intelligence and to open discussions on what are the current needs in the industry and how AI can better support those needs.
The second call for papers is still open. You can contribute with finished works, as well as preliminary works with promising original and innovative ideas. Given this year’s topic, it is encouraged to present work on real-world AI solutions and the current deployment of AI technologies in industry for the benefit of society. Check the complete topics list.
CCIA is the usual meeting point of the AI scientific community of the Catalan-speaking territories, this is why the conference official languages are Catalan, Spanish, French, Italian and English. However, English must be used to be published in the conference proceedings.
- Abstract submission deadline** : April 7, 2023
- Article*** submission deadline: April 28, 2023
- Author notification: June 30, 2023
- Camera-ready deadline: July 14, 2023
- Early registration deadline: July 18, 2023
** Short paragraph abstract indicating submission intention.
*** Either type: full, short or abstract paper.
We invite you to submit papers reflecting both finished works as well as works in progress, containing original and promising ideas. We welcome the following types of submissions:
- Abstract (1-2 pages)
- Short papers (2-4 pages)
- Long papers (8-10 pages)
Long submitted papers will be peer-reviewed based on technical quality, relation to the topics of the conference, originality, relevance, significance, and clarity. Short papers will be evaluated for their significance considering them as ongoing work descriptions. Abstracts should reflect initial positioning and/or breaking ideas that provoke discussion. Note that all submissions must be original. Short and abstract accepted papers will be presented in lightning and poster sessions.
Paper submissions must meet the following guidelines:
- Papers must be written in English language to be published in the proceedings.
- Papers must be submitted in PDF format following the IOSPress guidelines. Detailed instructions, templates and style sheets for manuscript preparation are available to download here.
- Papers should not include page numbers.
- All papers must have an Abstract and a list of keywords.
Papers should be submitted through the EasyChair platform.